The Leader's Toolkit Workshop
This highly experiential half day workshop cuts to the heart of how to increase psychological safety, collaboration, innovation and performance in your team and organization. The session draws on Professor Amy Edmondson’s Leader’s Toolkit for building psychological safety.
- Setting The Stage – Framing the work and emphasizing purpose (to establish shared expectations and meaning)
- Inviting Participation – Demonstrating situational humility, practicing inquiry, and setting up structures and processes (to build confidence that voice is welcome)
- Responding Productively – Expressing appreciation, destigmatizing failure and sanctioning clear violations (to create an orientation towards continuous learning)
In the workshop you will have the opportunity to experiment with three leadership practices key to increasing psychological safety:
- Reframing failure
- Open Dialogue and Inquiry-based Leadership
- Finishing with appreciation
Join us for this practical and impactful half day session. We look forward to working with you.
Training dates are regularly updated and published on our Global training calendar
|Partner||Start date||Number of sessions||Start time||Time zone||Location||Target audience|
|Caerus Change||Oct 04 2023||1||10:00||CET||Online||Leader||Inquire|
|People Talking||Oct 12 2023||1||09:30||AEDT||Online||Leader||Inquire|
|Caerus Change||Nov 02 2023||1||14:00||CET||Online||Leader||Inquire|
|Caerus Change||Dec 06 2023||1||10:00||CET||Online||Leader||Inquire|