Amy Edmondson's research focusses on the impact of psychological safety (or the lack of it) on team and organizational performance. The questionnaires developed by her that are used to measure the level of psychological safety in organizations have been proven to correlate strongly to team performance.
You can get started by measuring the level of psychological safety of your organization, department or team with a one-time Fearless Organization Scan of up to of 50 participants. You receive an anonymous PSI (Psychological Safety Index) report that shows how your team or organization stacks up against the global benchmark data.
You can get it customised for your needs in just a few simple steps now:
- Fill out the form below. That gets you started on your journey right away
- Fill in your team members in the .csv sheet you receive from us and return it
- Each participant gets a custom, secure link so they can fill out the survey. Completion takes only 3 minutes
- Pay 7.50 USD per participant through the link you receive
- Payment received and all surveys completed? The system automatically sends your team reports